Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Codename : Agent Backstab

Do you play chess? Or rather, have you even played chess before?
If you say no, then you should really go and knock your head against the wall.
To many others, a chess may just be a small game;
But in reality, a chess is a war,
Or rather, a war is a game of chess..
A war is all about strategies, tactics , how to use the "lecturer's eyes" and "lecturer's ears"
correctly, how you control your subordinates....bla bla bla etc...
Okay, I admit it, I am not good at this type of philosophical things...
Buuuut, certainly this is not the main point.
Huh? Why did I even spend so much time in it then?
To be honest, if I keep this up, I am afraid that the royal bishop JS is going to kill me for mocking his favourite game chess like this, not to even mention the rooks, knights...etc. ( Waa, level 3 analysis ?! =.=)
But certainly not the pawns, for they are the main subjects here.








Okay, time to continue ...
To me, pawns are the most important pieces in chess as they make up half the population,
Okay, I was wrong, they are second most important after the King.
p/s : My own theory. Sorry if offending. JS, don't kill me...
(Next time will put bishop most important. But.......That is NEXT TIME!! !)
And their small misbehaviour will result in a "fatal" checkMATE...
Straight to the point, these pawns, or also known as royal messengers.... (the name that they usually use to comfort themselves with.) * ZhengLik :Shake head. x 10
But, with technology gaining its importance in the modern era, seems like these pawns have totally gone out of control, even daring enough to backstab their own king...
Not only they misuse SMSes, now they even misuse e-mail accounts,
What is more, they blame their Best Friends * ZhengLik :Shake head x 100
Their rebellious and aggressive side is even more obvious when they decide to overthrow their own king, but ended up dragging innocent ZhengLik in the Process :
By backstabbing two of his fellow friends, one of them to be known as ZhengLik, this pawn, apparently known to be Agent I.G's best friend, and in desperation for entertainment, he sent an e-mail to a lecturer which contained 2 xXx links(don't misunderstand, in maths, x is just no more than an unknown,and X is bigger unknown??CoOl...), which one of them appeared to be http://zhenglik.blogspot.com/ !!!!!
*ZhengLik: Shake head x 1000.
This is purely bad attitude. From now on, you are Agent Backstab. Perhaps you are the one betraying us as well. *ZhengLik: -GRIN-
But, in the end, the failure still goes to the King as his highness does not teach his subordinates well. *ZhengLik: Shake head x 0.100000000000000000000(decimal matters)
Suggestion : Next time should use TORTURE !

*The King bid his utmost and sincere apology to ZhengLik, for his lack of control towards his undisciplined pawns.
BuuuUT, in return, ZhengLik should say thanks to Cy for helping him voicing out his frustration... ( Just another suggestion)

4 comments:

  1. Agent I.G. - The Loyal Royal MessengerSeptember 16, 2009 at 6:17 AM

    First of all, I must say I expect no less than this from King Cy so I guess I must thank you exceeding my expectation. Or is it you who should thank me for my 'loyal acts' that had enabled you to have a subject to be featured up here, thus motivating you to lift the standard of pure criticism to the next level? I'm not sure about that...

    Now, into the point.
    I confess that I'm not good at chess. Or rather, I don't play chess at all. (I'm a Chinese. I play chinese chess - zhong guo xiang qi only!)
    However, I believe I'd pick up one or two or maybe quite a few pointers from King Cy himself. Eg: Blaming their Best Friends? Misusing SMS? Backstabbing allies?
    But of course I'm not here to deny the statements in the above blog, which the King's Best Friend had been doing occasionally, denying his acts. Why? I suggest you go ask his highness yourself.
    Nor am I about to blame anyone else for these outcomes. (other than my Best Friend whom I had already blamed.)
    There's a Chinese idiom that goes like this: "If you don't want others to find out, unless you don't do it."
    So I'm only saying that its an honor serving the King and I'll stay loyal until the very end, no matter what and how the King is going to treat me. Ohya, I'll still carry out my duty to send out the King and only the King's orders.

    Lastly, this is meant for dear Zheng Lik, I believe the King apologized to you NOT because of his lack of control towards his loyal subjects. I think the real reason that had made him guilty is because he had done something, such as modifying one's blog post and tried to publicize it, which was the main contribution that had lead to all these series of events.

    Thanks to Calvin who had informed me that Cy thanked me in the previous post. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Agent I.G :
    Oooo... So you play Chinese Chess..
    To be honest, I play Chinese Chess too, and I am way better in that than I am in International Chess.
    So, I think you should know about 卒s(pawn) and 兵s(soldier). They still make up most of the populations, and they are similar to the pawns mentioned above. I suppose they don't make much difference?
    Btw, I asked for Agent I.G's best friend, not Agent I.G. Still, I "salute" you for standing out for your friend.
    Btw,even if the King was the one who modified one's blog post, he did it for personal enjoyment. You don't need me to remind me who tried to publicise it?
    We shall appoint a judge, in that case would be my huge guest that you have invited to visit here. Rats do not count, we are humans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT!!!!!
    modified before????
    Cissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

    now this is a grey matter.
    i can't differentiate the white and the black.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I have mentioned earlier, the modification is for personal enjoyment ( as claimed by the "innocent" King).
    Who knows that a pawn can suddenly change colours?
    Oh god..This is even better than camouflage.
    This is called camouSTAB.
    ALL Thanks to NIPPON PAINT INDUSTRY.

    ReplyDelete