The lab was over, and the prototype is let to rot in the dustbin...
Don't worry, that is the reward for succeeding on the 1st try, otherwise it would have been thoroughly demolished and torn down to pieces.Hahahahaa, that was a joke, because for a 80%success rate project, failure for three consequtive tries is.....IMPOSSIBLE.
Crazy project? Well, it wasn't that crazy after all, especially when my task is only to complete 1 of the five motions, supposed to be the hardest part, THE OSCILLATING MECHANISM.
Erm. hardest? Perhaps not. But definitely the riskiest. You will be blamed if you failed to perform 2 cycles of oscillation that day.
Everything is solved if you do have a little bit of brain, and a lot of creativity, especially when you are not a local and you do not have all those fancy materials. Who cares anyway?
By the above sentence, I did not say I am clever , but I guess I did mean it though. ISI TERSIRAT.Oops!!
See? You can actually change angle of oscillation midway with nice cut-out pieces of sponges to alter the angle.
Hardest part ?How long does this take ? Hmmm...Half an hour maybe?
Don't worry, I am actually the kind of people who do things beyond my responsibility, I always help my team members out, such as carve my surname on the project..
What is this call? Too free when your group members are busy? Thumbs up!
On that day, you will witness the creativity of engineering students. Lots and lots of prototypes and lots and lots of different patterns to delay the experiment time such as building speed bumps for the marbles and make the oscillating part tahan for 10 minutes(you only need 20 seconds) before it hit the other object. 10 minutes? wow, and it wasn't a joke. I was so bored taking the video until I walked away.
As I mentioned, I did take videos of almost all the working prototypes. I would love to share the coursemate's effort with you all, they are definitely worth doing so, but who ask the Sunway Apartment Management Unit to provide such lousy internet facilities? So,ONLY photos!! (By the way, I am lazy)
This is the cheeky boy that makes the oscillation hang for 10 minutes.He actually makes the tutor wait for 10 minutes long......to witness a failure. I do respect the courage and creativity, but it is useless if all other parts fail. No offence. No offence.
So many photos uploaded, where is my project ??????
Okay, I made a silly mistake. I took the video, but forgot to take the photo. CIS.
So , no sharing. The video can be found somewhere else, maybe in a few days time.
If interested, good luck finding.

engineering become scientist to invent things already?
ReplyDeletethat is tough